Thinking of advertising your business in a local newspaper or magazine? Print advertising is still an effective way to reach a specific audience and we are happy to give you advice on which publications will best suit your product or service.
We work with one of the world’s largest booking agencies, which means the marketing possibilities are endless — from selling preowned goods in the Quokka to cars in the Auto Trader, to financial services in the Sunday Times. With over 20 years of combined experience in print advertising, our team is well versed in developing creative and strategic advertisements, from small employment ads to full-page spreads that are booked for months at a time. There is no deadline we cannot meet!
Contact us today if you would like more info on:
- Advertising in the Quokka – Great for selling any and all used products.
- Advertising in the Auto Trader – If you’re looking for a car in Perth, the Auto Trader is the place to look.
- Advertising in Community News – Target your local area, from Joondalup to Mandurah.
- Advertising in The West Australian – Perth’s largest daily newspaper.
- Advertising in the The Sunday Times – Comes with Travel, Lifestyle, STM and more.
- Advertising in Scoop Magazine – The latest on lifestyle, functions & home design.
- Bookings, campaigns, design and more!